Saturday, August 30, 2008

An Update

This blog is slightly different from my others because it focuses more on the current events of my life than what I am thinking or feeling, so for those of you who don't see me often, check it out:
This past week I was diagnosed with impetigo, a form of strep that breaks out on the skin. I missed some school and work, but I'm no longer contagious, and on the way up. Thank you God you're the Healer!
I also am in my second week of work at Deb. I enjoy the work and the company of the other co-workers; next week I hope to interview for the assistant manager position, so please be praying that the right thing comes about. I know some other more experienced girls are applying as well.
Justin's birthday is coming up this Monday! Shoot him a text or a call and let him know we're all glad God has kept him with us 22 years. I have been plotting some things for him...
Sadly, a job position as a dance coach that I was very interested in passed me by because of the impetigo and the fact that I had already been hired at Deb by the time they got back to me. God knows.
Justin and I are both in school this semester, me pursuing my Associate of Arts in Dance, and Justin his degree in Youth Ministry. Which is awesome.
Write me a comment if you have any other questions or would like to leave your mark.

No comments: