Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Victory!

I am pleased to announce that I was contacted this week by Gayton Dance in Northglenn and will be teaching 3 ballet classes a week there! It is such an answer to prayer! I have been so much wanting a job I could care about, be passionate about, put my heart into- not just another 'getting through school' kind of job. I will of course have to get another part time job to supplement the income, but even teaching a few times a week will be a wonderful outlet, and responsibility. I cannot stress enough the importance and weightiness of influencing children and young adults; "for of such is the kingdom of heaven".
I am nervous to begin, as the students were very attached to their old teacher, and the owners of the studio are very concerned with maintaining and increasing their attendance numbers. I am trusting this to God, because He opened the door for me. He will provide the way through everything I will face in this new and exciting job.
On the same day, we discovered the technical difficulties that had prevented Justin from re-enrolling at CCU and were able to get them cleared up. He'll be starting classes this Tuesday. In the same day God opened both of these doors, answering prayers we've been praying for months- even years, concerning this job. We are so grateful and excited! I will continue to update about my new job after it begins on September 14.

No comments: