Monday, August 24, 2009

The Zoo, the Times, and the Search




An update:


I turned 23 this past week. Wow old! Justin is not far behind with his coming up in September. We spent a lovely day at the zoo with friends, and then my honey took me on a shopping spree that night! We believe in birthday weeks, not birthday days. The next day we went to dinner and a movie. Then we went out on another date later in the week. And every day we had the excuse to do these things because it's my birthday!


Still looking for jobs; applied to about 6 places in the last week. I really want a job I care about this time!


Still in serious prayer for my mother. As some of you may know, she was diagnosed with MS this year. However, the doctor's diagnosis is not what matters- God's diagnosis is! Thank God in advance for her total healing.


Made a wonderful spice cake last night; so good with brown butter drizzle! Fortunately there were two cakes- one to share with friends and one to keep! haha!


My brother Aaron is preparing to leave for YWAM on the tenth of September. Praying for all of his funds and more to come in in time!

As time ticks by, don't stop praying for the freedom and protection of not only this country, but also all believers. The days are evil, the time is short. Be mindful of the time we live in, because Jesus said, "Behold! I am coming soon! " There isn't a moment to waste in bringing God's kingdom to earth, and to the hearts of all of those that are lost without Him.


No comments: