Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lately

Lately I have been looking for jobs and for my 'place' here in Northglenn. It seems no ready options are presenting themselves. All the places I have applied to, that I had the most hope for and interest in, appear to be out of the question. No available or affordable dance classes have come in to view, and I find myself with nothing to do but laundry and grocery shopping. Justin's school keeps him fairly busy, but we spend time together when we can. There are always waiting stages in life, and it looks like I'm in another one.
On the brighter side, yesterday was our one year anniversary. We spent a lovely and boiling hot day at Elitch Gardens, where we enjoyed the antics of the sea lions, got matching air brush tattoos, and my honey won me a teddy bear! We relaxed at home before heading to DiCicco's for a cozy Italian dinner. My tortellone al fredo was amazing! Afterward we took a leisurely walk through Old Town Arvada. At home we enjoyed our top layer of wedding cake- amazingly preserved for an entire year! We are so grateful to God for the incredible first year He gave us, seeing us through the hard times and blessing us with great ones. We dedicated this next year to God, looking with anticipation to the wonderful things I know He has in mind.
!

No comments: